David J. Taffany
- Personal injury
- Complex Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Labor Law
- Criminal Defense
Mr. Taffany is a founding member of Anderson, Moschetti & Taffany, PLLC.
Throughout his entire career, he has zealously represented clients who have suffered personal injury. He handles all types of personal injury and wrongful death cases, including complex medical malpractice, product liability and labor law. Over the years, he has obtained numerous verdicts and settlements in excess of $1,000,000.00.
Mr. Taffany is also involved in the defense of individuals charged with criminal offenses. He has obtained numerous acquittals representing clients who have been charged with felonies or misdemeanors. He handles cases in federal and county courts, as well as local criminal courts.
He has for many years been a mediator in federal court for its Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1984
- State University of New York at Albany
- Honors: With Honors
- New York, 1985
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 1985
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- American Association for Justice
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- American Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- AV Preeminent Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2015-Present
- Named a “Super Lawyer”, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2010-Present
- The National Trial Lawyers-Top 100 Civil, Plaintiff
- Mediator in Federal Court, Alternative Dispute Resolution program